Wildcard subdomain

Hello, what is the best way to point both main domain (mysite.com) and any subdomain (*.mysite.com) on a laravel application.

Hi @don -

I assume you are looking to create subdomains dynamically with your app? Cleavr doesn’t have a multi-site flag / support quite yet. You can do it manually with some updates to nginx, but I’d need to see where all the updates need to be made.

@ashok may also have a better idea than mine. :grin:

While it is not much work to manually enable wildcard for your domain, the problem is with Let’s Encrypt certificate, which isn’t straightforward. Supporting wildcard is at the top of our list and we’ll be adding support soon.

I added manually the server_name *.mysite.com but the problem is just SSL @amiedema. But at least you could let us add multiple domains in one application, right now it’s only possible to point create a site with one domain

1 Like

Hello, is there any update about this case ?

Supporting wildcard is at the top of our list and we’ll be adding support soon.

Hey @don - thanks for following up!

We haven’t gotten to it yet but plan on having a solution in place by end of year. Fortunately, some other things we’ve recently worked on have given us a better idea on how to attack this.

1 Like

Hey @don,

Wildcard subdomains are now available. :wink:

Right on time, thank your sir, I just redeployed my app, and everything works as expected,

1 Like

Awesome, I’m glad it’s working for you!