Unable to Publish Deployments

This one amost finished but no :frowning:

Here is the resource utilization. you can see the moment when I tried to deploy

Hello @Philword,

We have been investigating the issue, and the deployment for wepitched.com was successful this time.

During the deployment process, I monitored the server usage closely and observed that the CPU usage frequently spiked to 100%.

Given that we do not have any other known reasons for the failures, it seems that the high CPU usage may have been a contributing factor.

Could you please scale one of your servers to utilize two CPUs and monitor whether the issue persists?

I also unable to publish deployments

There appears to be a common theme in these, which is same VPS provider and same data region. I can confirm attempting to provision a server in the region is very slow, high latency and still going whereas other regions with same provider don’t seem to be having issues.

There isn’t any mention of issues on their status page at the moment, but definitely appears to be an issue with the region.

I have 8 servers, it is not cpu problem. There must be something different. Look this screenshot one of my servers. loading during deployment

Also some logs regarding PM2 verision, not sure if this can be related

Yep, this might be related

Anish, are we trying to solve it? I need deploy projects for many customers, need to be more clear on situation. your CPU suggestion is not the solution unfortunately. DO Support also not mentioning problems related to ours.

Hello @Philword,

We haven’t found a definitive answer yet, as our investigation hasn’t revealed any issues on Cleavr’s end. However, we are continuing to investigate internally.

It seems that all DigitalOcean plans in the Singapore location are experiencing similar problems, while servers in other locations are operating normally.

Additionally, newly provisioned servers in the Singapore location are also intermittently facing timeout issues during SSH connections.

I have submitted a support request to DigitalOcean and hope to receive some insights once they respond. You may also consider submitting a support request to encourage them to verify the status of the issue.

Hi @anish,
Thanks for the response. Ok let’s wait from the DO support, I also submitted a ticket describing the situation. Let’s see what will be the response from them.

Hello @Philword and @andriyandriyan,

I tested deployment using one of my DigitalOcean droplets located in the Singapore region and did not encounter any issues. It appears that DigitalOcean has resolved the problem on their end.