Timed out while waiting for handshake

I tried adding Soketi site, but it got stuck with status “queued”, so I decided to delete it, when you go to delete it loads for 10s and then says “Timed out while waiting for handshake,” additionally now that site is stuck in “pending delete” and I can’t remove it or retry to recreate it.

Additionally, when I got Server > Logs or Server > Server Details it also gets “timed out while waiting for handshake.” Which indicates this may be a larger issue, but it does not offer me any guidance or way to fix this. The server is AWS and was created, and is managed by cleavr dashboard.

Hello @dino,

It may be that there is an issue with connection. To test, on the server list, click the info icon and then click on ‘Check Status’.

CleanShot 2023-06-01 at 09.41.26

If there is an SSH connection issue - go to the Server’s Danger Zone section > Connection Key tab and then copy the key command and SSH into the server to run it; then click ‘Verify and Update’ back in Cleavr.

Since it’s an AWS server, it may be that the IP changed, which this can also be updated from the Danger Zone section. AWS will apply new IPs in certain scenarios - commonly if the server was paused and then restarted.

You’ll also get this with AWS if your storage is full.