Strapi re-deployment failed

I have a strapi instance (strapi.techfastly.com) and it was working fine. Yesterday I created one new collection type and re-pushed it . Code was successfully run on the github and pushed to cleavr but failed on cleavr at the first level i.e., “copy project”. I had same problem earlier as well but re-deployment worked last time but this time is not working even after re-deployment. Checking log at “copy project” showing this
Missing lock file(s). Installing packages using npm install
npm WARN config production Use --omit=dev instead.
/home/cleavr/.cleavr/strapi.techfastly.com-9000/.strapi_copy_project: line 105: 314642 Killed

Kindly help.

Hello @digitalflic,

Is there a lock file missing from the repo? We typically recommend having a package, yarn, etc lock file available in the repo. If you can, please try adding the lock file to the repository and try again.

Yes package lock file is there in the github and this was successfully build on github before pushing it to server as per setup. screenshot is attached

I appreciate if you can help me in resolving this issue as it is failing at “Copy Project” stage. Code is successfully build in Github but error while copying it to server. All package files are there.

@digitalflic we’ll take a closer look into this issue. In the meantime, can you try disabling GitHub Actions and have the app build on server during deployments?