SSL Unrecongnized

hi,

I am getting an “ERR_SSL_UNRECOGNIZED_NAME_ALERT” error whenever visiting the domain url for the site I have setup.

The site doesn’t use a custom domain and is just using the default cleaver domain name.

Any advice on sorting this would be appreciated.

Hello @ash,

I noticed that port 443 is being reported as closed under the Server > Services > Port Checks.

Could you please try opening the port to see if that resolves the issue?

Thank you.

Hi @anish

Thank you for helping me on this!

Your right - checking the ports, both 3306 + 443 are closed.

Sorry Im not sure how to open these - I tried using “Run Ports Check” > “Edit & Run” but this just create a custom 443 port.

Could you explain how I can open the ports - and maybe get rid of the custom port I accidentally created?

Thanks again!

Hello Ash,

Could you please check the status and attempt to open the port directly from your VPS provider’s control panel?

The firewall rules indicate that the port is open, but verifying with your VPS provider might help resolve the issue.

Or, are you using any external Firewall?

Hey @anish

I’m using AWS. I’ve checked in the AWS control panel and the EC2 appears to be ok.
The 443 port is setup in the inbound rules and the network is allowing traffic in.

There is no special AWS setup either. I’ve not changed the EC2 settings since running the original Cleavr EC2 initialisation process a while back.

Thanks!

Hello @ash,

We are currently experiencing some issues with the cleaver.rocks domain. Please rest assured that we are actively working on resolving the matter and will update you as soon as it is resolved.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1 Like

Hello @ash,

The site should now be up and running. Please give it a try and let us know of the status.

Hey @anish

Thank you for looking into this - site is working perfectly now!

1 Like