Site error "No valid A or AAAA records could be ultimately resolved..."

I added site and and I obtain this error how can I solve it.

“No valid A or AAAA records could be ultimately resolved for afrimineslogisticslimited.co.zm. This means that Let’s Encrypt would not be able to connect to your domain to perform HTTP validation, since it would not know where to connect to.”

Hello @zayumba,

This means that SSL option was enabled when adding a new site and that the SSL verification portion failed. Likely, the issue is that no DNS record for that domain is pointing to the server IP or that it is pointing to a different IP than expected.

A quick way to check is to use https://dnschecker.org/ and ensure that the IP address that displays matches the public IP for your server that you see in Cleavr.

Hope this helps!

The domain name and IP address in cleavr.io is the same as in my server (which I pointed to A/AAAA), but now I delete SSL on cleavr.io, can it fix the problem?

You can delete SSL and then try to add it back and see if errors again.

Thank you, it’s working now.

1 Like

Hello, I am in the deployment stage but I get this error “Error dispatching GitHub action for building the app. Not found” , How can I fix ?

When enabling GitHub Actions integration, there should be a PR that you’d need to approve. It consists of the workflow file for GitHub Actions. I’m thinking that may be the issue given the error but please let us know if workflow directory & file are already on your project’s root directory.