One site, three directories. Which is the main one?

I deployed a Laravel app on the server. What I noticed when I SSH into the server is that there are three directories containing the same contents current, latest, and release. I have a background job that processes a video. When I upload a video that needs to be processed in a background job, I notice that the video is uploaded to all three directories and the job seems to be running for all three directories making the processing fail. How does Cleavr serve the site on each server? Which of the three directories created should be the working one? If you check inside the /storage for the three directories, you will notice that the same video exists in all.

Hello,

The file is located within the directory: release/{{ releaseTag }}.

The current and latest directories are symbolic links that point to this release path.

Hello Anish,

Thank you for the clarification. The issue I am having now is that when I upload a video that needs to be processed in a background job, I notice that the video is uploaded to all three directories and the processing job seems to be running for all three directories making the processing fail. What setup is needed to ensure the video processing job using FFmpeg does not attempt to work with the three directories but only the directory within the release/{{ releaseTag }}?