My Site is down and i don't know why

This site can’t provide a secure connection

{mysiteurl}.cleaver.rocks sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at {mysiteurl}. might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_SSL_UNRECOGNIZED_NAME_ALERT

Hello @arthurpc,
Welcome to Cleavr forum.

It is probably some DNS issue. Can you try it again, if not DM me the URL?

Also, the temp domains are really just temporary and only for testing. We highly encourage users to move to their own domain after sometime.

Yeah, the problem is the temporary domain, but I tried to rename my domain, to use another domain.
And this caused an error, I can’t rename the domain again.
And I think that the temp domain is back to work normally. @ashok

Domain Rename Not Supported For This Domain

Let me rename my site, please.
@ashok

Hello @arthurpc,

We regret to inform you that custom domains cannot be renamed at this time and you will need to re-create the site.

If you would like us to look into the issue you are facing, please send us a direct message with the email address associated with your Cleavr account.

OMG.
Man, I tried to change the domain because the cleaver domain was falling.
I change from .cleaver.rocks to .cleaver.live

I only want to change this to a personal domain or a cleaver domain that is working now.
But I can’t edit this now.
But if I create another site, can I continue to use the same database?
@anish

Hello @arthurpc,

Can you please let us know how did you tried changing from cleaver.rocks to cleaver.live?

Free Cleavr domains have already started working so you can create sites with free domains as well. Please let us know if you continue experiencing issues.

If you want to use the same databse, you can create a new site, go to Deployments > Deployment Workflow > Environment and update the database related credentials (use the existing credentials).

I hope it helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions or if you face any other issues during the process. We’re here to help.