How long we wait for company features

Hi, I made another account as a company and requested a company feature 7 days ago. How long till it’s approved?

Hello @titan,

Sorry for ghosting you! But, you do bring up a great question that I’m sure others are curious about as well.

The company feature has been a heavily requested feature and takes a little more leg work to enable for an account than the other lab features. At this time, we are focused on getting company account available for subscriptions and are working on some issues encountered by pilot testers. We may not turn on for additional customers at this time, but we’ll make sure you’re at the top of the list if we do!

Thanks for your understanding!
Adam

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, cant wait to use it. Few companies started using cleavr as well and they need that feature as well. I am promoting you hardcore :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice! Well, now you made it difficult not to activate company account for you. :joy:

I’ll send you an email with details.

1 Like

Its friday, take your time :smiley:But thanks :smiley:

Company features are now live! :tada:

Check out the release notes for more details: Company / Teams Accounts Now Available! 👬 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 - Cleavr.io release notes

Please be aware that company/team features are available for Pro subscriptions only and does have an additional cost per user seat.

1 Like