Directus 1-click Install Error

When following the Directus install docs and using a fork of cleavr/directus-example as the linked repo I get this error at the Bootstrap Directus stage of deployment.

Bootstrap Directus 20240326042805745
Env path /home/cleavr/lpbkva5igeq8v5jn11031.cleavr.xyz/releases/20240326042805745/.env is already linked to /home/cleavr/lpbkva5igeq8v5jn11031.cleavr.xyz/.env
Building the assets using npx directus bootstrap ...
npm WARN exec The following package was not found and will be installed: directus@10.10.4
npm WARN ERESOLVE overriding peer dependency
npm WARN While resolving: rollup-plugin-styles@4.0.0
npm WARN Found: rollup@3.29.4
npm WARN node_modules/@directus/api/node_modules/@directus/extensions-sdk/node_modules/rollup
npm WARN   rollup@"3.29.4" from @directus/extensions-sdk@11.0.1
npm WARN   node_modules/@directus/api/node_modules/@directus/extensions-sdk
npm WARN     @directus/extensions-sdk@"11.0.1" from @directus/api@18.2.1
npm WARN     node_modules/@directus/api
npm WARN   1 more (rollup-plugin-esbuild)
npm WARN 
npm WARN Could not resolve dependency:
npm WARN peer rollup@"^2.63.0" from rollup-plugin-styles@4.0.0
npm WARN node_modules/@directus/api/node_modules/@directus/extensions-sdk/node_modules/rollup-plugin-styles
npm WARN   rollup-plugin-styles@"4.0.0" from @directus/extensions-sdk@11.0.1
npm WARN   node_modules/@directus/api/node_modules/@directus/extensions-sdk
npm WARN 
npm WARN Conflicting peer dependency: rollup@2.79.1
npm WARN node_modules/rollup
npm WARN   peer rollup@"^2.63.0" from rollup-plugin-styles@4.0.0
npm WARN   node_modules/@directus/api/node_modules/@directus/extensions-sdk/node_modules/rollup-plugin-styles
npm WARN     rollup-plugin-styles@"4.0.0" from @directus/extensions-sdk@11.0.1
npm WARN     node_modules/@directus/api/node_modules/@directus/extensions-sdk
/home/cleavr/.cleavr/lpbkva5igeq8v5jn11031.cleavr.xyz-19829/.directus_build_assets: line 26: 95386 Killed                  NITRO_PRESET=cleavr npx directus bootstrap

I have no idea how to fix it - any suggestions greatly received!

Hello @Timothy_Bennett,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We will investigate the issue and provide you with an update soon.

Hello @Timothy_Bennett,

Could you please attempt to fork and deploy the repository located at GitHub - cleavr/cleavr-setup-directus instead of the current repository you are attempting to deploy?

If you encounter any issues during this process, please inform us, and we will promptly investigate the matter further.

Alternatively, during the setup of the Directus site, you have the option to enable the “Setup Database” feature. This allows Cleavr to handle all necessary configurations, eliminating the need for manual setup on your part.

I get the same error. I tried it both with and without generating a database. Otherwise it’s all the default settings.

Hello @Timothy_Bennett,

I’ve sent you a PM.

Looking at the logs, can you please try removing the node_modules directory, push the changes and re-deploy?