Deployment issue

Guys,

I have another quick issue to report.

I have two team members in the clever. We are using our company GitHub account to deploy apps.

So when I create a new server by enabling “push to deploy,” it works without any issue.

But when my team members doing it it’s not working with push to deploy. Every time we have to deploy it manually.

Guys we use Cleaver for Our development server and also with many production servers. with this issue, we have to do the job manually always.

• System has only one GitHub account that’s mine
  • I think when team members create a new site, cleaver does not add a weeb hook connection.

can you help me to fix this?

Hello @lathindu,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We will thoroughly investigate the issue and get back to you.

Thank you very much. Could you guys find the issue? I tried to delete the webhooks and add them again by myself. But nothing works. Always have to deploy manually.

Oh, I see 1st message I have used ‘So when I create a new server by enabling “push to deploy,” it works without any issue.’

the “server” should be “site”

Hello @lathindu,

Could you please provide the name of one of the deployment workflows that are experiencing the issue?