Deploying Docker Containers / Internal Services

Hi folks -

First off, love cleavr! It’s been awesome being able to deploy my apps so easily and not have to sink time into CI/CD.

Wondering if there’s anything on the roadmap for deploying custom docker containers? I have a Rust API that I need to deploy internally - I can go about setting it up on the server myself, but would be great if cleavr eventually supported deploying background services (or internal docker containers) if possible.

Hello @nab,

Welcome to Cleavr Forum.

We are delighted that you are enjoying the Cleavr experience and we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service in the future.

At this time, we do not have any plans to support docker container deployments. However, we may consider this option in the future. If we do decide to pursue this, we may reach out for additional questions or suggestions.

In the meantime, here are a couple of things to make your Docker deployments easier:

1. Navigate to Server > Services to install Docker.
  2. Once the image has been built and running on the server, return to Cleavr and create a site with Generic Port App as the App Type to expose the program.

I hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues.

@nab Did this work for you? I’m facing the same problem with docker and cleavr.

1 Like