Deploying a QUasar SPA app

Hi guys,

I usually run Quasar SSR but now i’m going to deploy a SPA app.

Building SSR i get a index.js file to point to in Cleavr build/script settings but in SPA i just get a index.html file.

Do i just point to this file or how shall i do this?

Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

So it is just a static html site? If so, you might just want to create Static Web Site type and go from there. But you might want to build this on the fly (on your server) I guess, in which case I recommend going to NodeJS Static type and make sure that the build command is correct.

1 Like

This is what i get upon quasar build:

spa

So the index.html is using all js file:

<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><title>System1 Admin</title><meta charset=utf-8><meta name=description content="System1 Admin App"><meta name=format-detection content="telephone=no"><meta name=msapplication-tap-highlight content=no><meta name=viewport content="user-scalable=no,initial-scale=1,maximum-scale=1,minimum-scale=1,width=device-width"><link rel=icon type=image/png sizes=128x128 href=icons/favicon-128x128.png><link rel=icon type=image/png sizes=96x96 href=icons/favicon-96x96.png><link rel=icon type=image/png sizes=32x32 href=icons/favicon-32x32.png><link rel=icon type=image/png sizes=16x16 href=icons/favicon-16x16.png><link rel=icon type=image/ico href=favicon.ico><script defer src=js/vendor.67d85fe6.js></script><script defer src=js/app.591ca6d3.js></script><link href=css/vendor.6bb10856.css rel=stylesheet><link href=css/app.31d6cfe0.css rel=stylesheet></head><body><div id=q-app></div></body></html>

Try NodeJS Static and see if that works. You might have to adjust build command as well as artifact (I see dist in the above screenshot so you might need to set artifact path to dist)

1 Like

I did the same, but environment variables doesn’t work. I put then and the application can’t read it.
Do you know how can i solve this ?

1 Like

Dear @brenogalinari,

Welcome to the Cleavr Forum!

In order to assist you further, could you please provide the name of the app that is experiencing an issue? I’d be happy to look into it in more detail.

Thank you.