You can now tag servers and easily install phpmyadmin!
We’re now working on getting new signups to sign up for Cleavr 2.0 directly. Just a bit more testing and then we’ll point registration to the all new Cleavr - which means we’re getting closer to getting Cleavr 2.0 out of beta!
Tags can now be added to servers and webapps, making it easier to identify resources and also to filter lists by selected tags.
WordPress updates galore in this release, including PHPMyAdmin quick install!
- When creating a new WordPress site, you can now optionally include admin info upfront and Cleavr will automatically add the admin info and perform the setup installation
- One-click PHPMyAdmin install sets up PHPMyAdmin on your server, so you can manage your MySQL databases using the handy PHPMyAdmin UI. Of course, this is available for your MySQL server in general and is not WordPress dependent. However, it is a favorite feature enhancement most commonly asked for by WordPress users.
- Fixed some more roundabout ways that led to the attempted installation of a MySQL server type even though one is already installed on the server.
Quick site backups is now available by clicking on the ellipses icon on the sites list. This will pre-populate backup fields for the selected site, letting you more quickly, and efficiently, set up backups for your sites.
- Made several UI / UX related updates
- Can now add process monitors without Supervisor being installed
- Additional bug squashes