Can't remove team member

Hello guys. I faced an error while deleting a team member.

Since all the things the user added are related to the team, we should be able to delete them at any time, right?

I have a user who left my organization. But still, I can’t remove this account. But I’m paying for him.

Please help me.

Dear @lathindu,

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We understand that the current process for removing a company user requires the resources associated with that user to be deleted first. We will review the process and consider this use case for improvement.

In the meantime, we can assist you with manually transferring your resources to your company owner account. Please send an email to hello@cleavr.io and provide the email address of the company user you want to be deleted.

In order to expedite your request, please send an email from the email address associated with your Cleavr account. (Make sure the company in Cleavr is created using the account associated with the same email)

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Like

Hello @lathindu,

We are pleased to inform you that we have released a new feature that allows company owners to claim ownership of resources created by company users.

The feature is behind feature flipper and we have enabled this feature for you.

It can be accessed from the company management page. Please check screenshots attached.

CleanShot 2023-04-20 at 16.34.07

Please give it a try and let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions.

1 Like

Awesome. This is good. Thank you very much for these quick updates, guys.

1 Like