Cannot resolve node-server preset

Hello all !

I’m a new cleavr user and i already deploy many adonis apps or static nuxt app, but here i am with a problem using Nuxt SSR 3 and the “node-server preset”.

My app is a classic Nuxt SSR 3 app, and i’ve already deployed it locally on prod, but when i decided to move it on my digital-ocean vps with cleavr, i can’t build it with the error:

Nuxt CLI v3.0.0-27434053.52d22fe

ERROR Cannot resolve preset: node-server

at getNitroContext (node_modules/@nuxt/nitro/dist/index.mjs:1661:11)

I can’t find any solutions in Nitro, Nuxt, Node docs… Can someone guide me or explain me what is this preset, its use and where can i find it ?

Thanks !

Hi Lorlando,
Welcome to Cleavr forum. I’m sorry about the issue.
We are actually working on an official version of Cleavr preset for Nuxt3 Nitro and is currently in the documentation phase.

However, you should still be able to deploy a Nuxt3 SSR app. I personally tested this just a few hours ago using this example app: GitHub - cleavr/nuxt3-ssr-example

Can you make sure no preset is set in the next.config.js and try again?

Thanks for the answer !

The node-preset is currently set in nuxt.config.ts:

nitro: {
    preset: 'node-server'
  }

You can find the code here AT-Lorlando/Graouh (github.com)

I think i’m missing something and i don’t know what :frowning:

Can you try removing the nitro-preset all together and then redeploy?

I’ve removed the nitro preset in the nuxt config and the .env, but the same error appear:

Nuxt CLI v3.0.0-27434053.52d22fe

ERROR Cannot resolve preset: node-server

at getNitroContext (node_modules/@nuxt/nitro/dist/index.mjs:1661:11)

Let me try to deploy your repo and see if I can reproduce it.

1 Like

I get the same issue like you with your repo but I don’t think this is related to Cleavr. See if I can find a way around it and will share with you.

1 Like

I am able to deploy it now: https://ootfc9r4b7eegyn03429.cleavr.xyz/

The issue was with outdated dependencies esp. with Nuxt3 (huge downside of using an alpha/beta release of a software :slight_smile:

I’ve sent you a pull request for your repo as well. I hope that resolves it.