Attention paid in high places

Hi guys,
Just want to let you know i have intruduced Cleavr.io to one of the Core members of Quasar Framework.

I wrote this:

cleavr.io is so great. Only solution for me that didn’t force me to manage node sites in terminal was Plesk. Plesk is a complete hosting system like cPanel so i only used a fraction of Plesk to host my node sites.

Also the workflow were pretty complicated in Plesk:

1. commit new code from VSCode
  2. pull branch in Plesk
  3. run npm install in Plesk
  4. run build command in Plesk
  5. restart the node app in Plesk

And if something crashed the site i had to rush to find the problem in VSCode and do it all over again.

Cleavr works similar to Laravel Forge with continues deployment to a versioning system that with one click can be rolled back if site crashes.

Further more is the workflow so nice i only have to:

1. commit new code from VSCode and cleavr.io trigger GitHubs action workflow that does the actual build on the GitHub server saving me any performance lacking during the build then copies build into a new release folder, updating all symliks and activate the new deployment.

Really easy and flexible. Also it uses PM2 to keep it up and running.

Also Plesk had to be installed on one DO VPS and host all sites otherwise i have to pay for a new license and run it on another DO VPS.

Cleavr.io allows me to manage many servers with sites on isolated DO VPS.

And everything i had to pay for in Plesk like remote backup addon, failban security addon, upmonitor addon Cleaver offers out of the box.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you get a few new customers :slight_smile:

Thank you again for a great service!

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words and taking time to tell Quasar about us! :blush:

3 Likes

This is great! Thank you!

1 Like

Maybe this has been here all the time but i saw it now. Anyway if it had something to do with my post in the Adonis comunity i’m happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

:blush:

We’ve been proud sponsors of Virk and Adonis for about 5 months now. And, actually, we have some pretty cool contributions, in the way of packages, that we’ll be announcing in the not so distant future.

1 Like

Oh, i see,

How embarrassing. I was just happy to see this, i wasn’t trying to take credit for anything.

My apologies

Don’t be embarrassed! We get super excited when we see our users post good things about us!

Out of curiosity, did you post something on their discord or on their GitHub community forum?

1 Like

I posted i five places:

ADONIS

1. in the Discord AdonisJS Framework technology section
  2. in the GitHub discussion under Ideas (Adonis Forum is closed in favor for GitHub Discussions)

QUASAR

1. direclty to one of the core members
  2. in the Discord Quasar Ideas section
  3. in the Quasar forum under Useful Tips
2 Likes

:blush:

Wow! That’s really kind of you.

I’m glad we made you a fan. :grinning:

1 Like