API Down Due to SSL Certificate Issue

Hi,

We’ve got an issue with our API - it’s currently down due to an SSL certificate problem.

Quick rundown:

• Main setup: Load balancer at webify.rest, pointing to 01.webify.rest and 02.webify.rest
  • The issue: SSL certificate isn’t renewing - seems to be an ACME challenge problem
  • Timeline: Setup’s been running smoothly for about a year, load balancer added a few months ago

Everything was working fine until yesterday when the API suddenly went offline. We haven’t made any related changes on our end, which is why I’m wondering if there might be an issue on your side, particularly with how the ACME challenge is handled for load balancer setups.
I searched the entire server for the acme challenge but could not find anything.

This is kind of out of my league so i’m not really sure why the ssl cert is not working its all just wild guesses.

Please let me know if you need any additional details. Any help is welcome!

Thanks,
Christian

Hello @webify,

Upon reviewing our logs, we’ve identified an issue with the Lets Encrypt certificate limit being reached.

To resolve this, could you please attempt to delete the existing certificate from the SSL Certificates page?

Next, try enabling a certificate from ZeroSSL and let us know if it is successfully enabled or if any issues arise during the process.

Regarding renewal, we will investigate further and notify you of any findings that may be helpful in resolving this issue.