Moving from Plesk to Cleavr

GitHub now has a free tier for teams. It’s pretty generous: https://github.com/organizations/plan

We were in the same boat, using GitLab because of the free team allotments; but we have since moved to GitHub. :slightly_smiling_face:

For now, we have the integration with GitHub Actions for building and so users can further configure workflow for their needs. GitLab has their own version of Actions, but we haven’t looked at it yet and we’re unsure as to if or when we’ll tackle GitLab.

1 Like

So now i have moved back to GitHub and it looks fine.

I notised that Hetzner offers servers in Finland and since i am in Sweden i chosed Hetzner.

I have done everything i did with DO (i think) but the Deployment gets error in first step Copying from Provider. I dont get any error log so i don’t know what is failing.

Any different i have to do using Hetzner?

You don’t have to (we ourselves use Hetzner Servers). We got an alert about permission failure with a Hetzner Server. It could be your server. It could be that the APi key expired? If the copy project is failing then it could be that GitHub was down during deeployment? We will dig more into it and see what we find.

1 Like